First post of 2015, and it’s about wedding! Yup, I am currently enjoying myself looking around for wedding venues, and when I went to visit the places I realized that the pictures and information might be useful to be shared. So I’m gonna make it simple and straight forward, will list down the good and the not so good things in points. Okay, here goes my first pick; Plataran Dharmawangsa.
Jl. Dharmawangsa Raya No. 6, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12160
Phone: +62 21 290 44 167
Fax: +62 21 290 44 169
Good things about Plataran Dharmawangsa
- You only pay for the food. Venue is free to use. However, there’s a minimum of IDR 80mio expenses to book the place.
- Venue consists of a wedding hall (with makeup room), a restaurant / wedding reception hall with 2 semi outdoor rooms and 1 smoking area / bar, an outdoor garden, and a musholla.
- The place itself is already very nice. No heavy decor needed.
- The outdoor garden is free to use.
- Venue can accommodates up to 600pax standing.
- Staffs are friendly.
Not so good things about Plataran Dharmawangsa
- Since the place is now a restaurant, food must be provided by them. There are 3 menus to choose from, each costs IDR 250k to IDR 300k per pax. Drinks are not included.
- Parking space is limited, but they provide free valet service.
- Sound system is not provided. They only have piano for live music.
- Although they said the place can accommodates up to 600 people, I think the best crowd should be around 200 people.
- Venue is very near to the main road. Expect some noises.
Overall I quiet like this place, very suitable for a semi-traditional-private-wedding kind of thing.
Hope it helps!
Photo by Bintang Mahacakrie